salary: $42,000 - $47,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Establishes and maintains partnership with assigned sales representatives and management to
- support defined business requirements and drive customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with distributors, representatives and customers via phone and email to address
- inquiries and provides solutions
- Processes incoming purchase orders, sample request, reports and returns, credit and debit requests as needed.
- Answers inbound customer calls and makes outbound follow-up calls as necessary.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Initiates claim actions for damaged, misdirected, or lost shipments..
- Produces return material authorizations (RMAs).
- Places and tracks orders for Sales Representatives’ sample inventory accounts.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.