salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Manage and reconcile all company A/R accounts
- Process daily customer invoices and apply customer payments
- Assist in month end/year end close, completing journal entries and P&L research and analysis
- Administer weekly payroll for 200 company employees, communicating with employees in the corporate office, distribution center and Work ‘N Gear stores to ensure weekly payroll is timely and accurate
- File and fund the weekly 401K for the company
- Process changes for employees and assist with maintaining employee personnel files (i.e. new hires, terminations, payroll changes, etc.).
- Submit monthly billings from insurance providers. Review billings for accuracy and resolve discrepancies with carriers, payroll and the company
- All other ad-hoc requests, reports, and analysis
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.