salary: $19.05 - $19.05 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Position requires stellar computer skills, ability to interpret and process documentation requests,Accurately record all financial requests and documentation into workflow processing tool.
- Interpret and process assigned documentation tasks.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and process detailed instructions provided by investors and financial advisors.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy while processing’s financial transactions.
- Review documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure documentation adheres to the company’s policy/procedure.
- Provide high quality service and operational support for clients.
- Processing requests, problem-solving, reconciliation and research.
- Collaborate within a team environment ensuring timely and accurate processing of assigned tasks.
- Outbound phone calls will be required to resolve various questions such as written requests.
- Receiving return phone calls to resolve questions.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.