You will provide support on the global privacy legal team, assisting with day-to-day advice to clients on regulatory and transactional matters specific to US financial services privacy. The role includes drafting and negotiating privacy law terms in agreements.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) temporary position approved for 9 months in duration, with the potential for an extension and the potential to turn permanent. Position is hybrid with 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
This position requires that you: (1) hold a valid license to practice law; (2) have 6+ years of transactional experience; (3) have at least 1 year of privacy law experience supporitng financial services organizatoins.
salary: $80 - $90 per hour
• Providing day-to-day legal advice and counsel to internal clients and partners on privacy-related risks at every stage of the information life cycle
• Resolving conflicts between privacy laws and the multiple, overlapping regulatory regimes that impose other obligations on the Firm when processing data
• Drafting and negotiating client-facing and vendor agreements related to privacy and data protection
• Analyzing privacy and related regulations and advising on contractual implications
• Assist clients and partners in the development and implementation of internal and external privacy policies, procedures, guidance, and best practices
• Identifying, synthesizing, and socializing trends in privacy legislation and enforcement, including through the development and delivery of training and education
- Transactional Law
- Privacy Law
- Financial Services
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.