This position will be fully remote but will need to be based in the Fulton, MD area for equipment pick-up. Must be available for an 8-hour shift, 5 days a week between the hours of 6:45 AM - 9:00 PM, Monday - Saturday
salary: $19.57 - $21.63 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What you will do:
- Responds professionally to inquiries from internal/external customers.
- Represents Health Plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature and to respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or queues.
- Evaluates data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years in Customer Service (Preferably Call Center)
- State-of-the-art training program
- Competitive market pay
- The opportunity to join a world-class organization
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.