The Unit Director manages, supervises and oversees all legal work on behalf of both potential and enrolled clients within their assigned unit. The Unit Director supervises all Supervising Attorneys within their assigned unit.
Position requires at least 5 years' experience practicing immigration law or unit equivalent work, along with at least 3 years' experience supervising a team of attorneys and/or legal assistants.
SPANISH fluency is strongly preferred.
This is a hybrid role out of Austin with some local travel required.
Position includes a base salary of $85,000 - 95,000 along with excellent benefits.
- Leads assigned Unit in accordance with the mission, vision and goals of the organization;
- Manages, supervises and oversees all legal work on behalf of clients who have been enrolled into their assigned Unit,
- as well as intending or eligible clients, at all locations where and instances when their assigned unit operates;
- Strategizes with the departmental leadership to develop organizational goals and priorities;
- Participates in organization-wide strategic planning meetings and workshops as a member of the Legal Department
- Contributes positively to a dynamic community of Unit Directors across the legal department;
- Creates, maintains, communicates, and modifies strategies, in coordination with the CLSO, Supervising Attorneys and
- community members, within the relevant unit of operations in response to systemic and circumstantial changes;
- Supervises all Supervising Attorneys directly within their assigned unit, indirectly supervises all Managing Attorneys
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.