salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 2 AM
- Achieves the production schedule by coordinating materials, equipment, personnel, utilities and activities within his/her team, the second shift Supervisor and with partner organizations.
- Ensures department goals and metrics are meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Independently identifies deficiencies, creates and executes action plans to mitigate issues.
- Build strong partnership with process support and facilities teams to ensure operations are supported by on-time maintenance and calibration.
- Actively promotes a productive and cooperative environment by empowering resources to set and achieve goals together.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.