salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Carries out administrative work involving the human resources functions and maintains related records.
- Performs full cycle recruitment including coordinating pre-employment screenings & verifications, employment, scheduling drug testing.
- Formulates and recommends HR policies and objectives for the entire company.
- Processes onboarding, new hire paperwork via Paycom.
- Proficient knowledge of benefit and payroll administration.
- Facilitate new hire orientation, training and development programs (i.e. OSHA, Sexual Harassment etc).
- Assist Human Resources Manager with various research and/or special projects.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the HR function (e.g., OSHA, EEO, AAP, ACA etc.) Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance.
- Manage the performance appraisal process, employee benefit programs and services, and company safety and health programs.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.