salary: $17.5 - $17.5 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Place a high outbound call volume daily of 200+ calls to eligible members to schedule in-home health assessments
- Access various insurance portals to verify member eligibility before outreach. Multiple provider portals are used and will need to be learned
- Update demographics and patient statuses in the electronic health record as needed, maintain complete and accurate documentation in internal system
- Meet daily/ weekly/ monthly metric standards set for the department. Schedulers are monitored on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to record performance and progress.
- Call recordings are evaluated regularly to keep schedulers on target with performance goals and compliance
- Create a rapport with assigned providers to communicate about schedules and travel; schedulers are the primary point of contact for providers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.