salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (4 days a week, 10 hour days)
The Medical Assembly associate performs basic assembly tasks and product packaging and follows established processes and quality standards.
- Performs tasks per assembly processes and specifications with minimal direction from Supervisor or Lead
- Tests products as required per procedures with direction from Engineers/Lead and identifies and recognizes and reacts to defects and non-conforming product
- Maintains accurate records and documetation related to product/process collection and quality requirements and supports quality control inspection
- Adheres to safety standards and environmental practices and procedures
- Understands and follow procedures related to material handling such as lot control, line clearance and requisition forms
- Adheres to clean room procedures including personal attire and gowning requirements
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.