salary: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Create, issue, and administer vendor purchase orders with complete tracking from issuance to closing
• Create invoices in accounting system and prepare AIA documents
• Book and construct jobs/service orders in accounting system and manage lifecycle of edits, revisions, and closings
• Track shipments, availability, and receiving of all installation, service, and truck stock inventory logs and counts
• Work in conjunction with company accounting team
• Investigate and account for A/P invoices to ensure proper charging to jobs/overhead/accuracy
• Assist in standards and process development to ensure best practices are formed and followed
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and ensure prompt response and follow up
• Act as liaison between accounting, management, operations, and sales
• Perform archive management of electronic records on jobs, projects, customer agreements, and branch information files
• Other tasks as identified by supervisor
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.