You will play a pivotal role in the company’s future, the Media Network team has a startup culture within a company that has been in business since 1986. You will be a key player in managing partnership relations & sales growth. The Media Network team is tasked with developing products, programs and measurement solutions that drive an increase in revenue and program adoption/renewal.
Questions? Shoot me an email- Natalie.email@example.com
salary: $115,000 - $115,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain established client relationships, creating trust & driving value while also identifying; establishing net new client contacts to tap into different budgets.
- Lead and develop a team of partnership associates, media planners, and other associates.
- Collaborate cross functionally team (eCommerce Product Mgmt., Merchandising, Marketing)
- Lead and run agency teams supporting media activation
- Mentor, manage and develop team talent; foster collaborative, energetic and inclusive environment
- Pulse on financial reporting for your key vendor accounts and manage to the overall SMN P&L
- Define and manage optimization of the programs through site analytics and testing and continuously refine customer contact strategy.
- Provide best in class, white glove service to tier 1 vendor partners; provide supporting service for tier 2 & tier 3 vendor partner programs
- Identification and prioritization of incremental opportunities and innovation
- Digital Media (6 years of experience is required)
- Audience Activation
- Microsoft Office (5 years of experience is required)
- Project Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Adtech (2 years of experience is required)
- Martech (2 years of experience is required)
- Marketing (6 years of experience is required)
- Merchandising (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.