Mass General Brigham is a world-recognized leader in research, and home to one of the largest hospital system-based research enterprises in the U.S. They are currently seeking a Practice Secretary to work on-site at Massachusetts General Hospital Beacon Hill.
Public Transit: We are located near several MBTA stations, including Charles/MGH on the Red Line, Bowdoin on the Blue Line, and North Station on the Orange and Green Lines. Mass General Brigham also provides a free shuttle bus between Mass General offices, parking garages, and MBTA transit stations. **MUST be fully vaccinated (including booster), no exemptions**
salary: $22 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Answer telephone calls, manage correspondence both e-mailed and e-faxed
- Maintain health records including electronic filing, scanning documents into multiple databases, obtaining archived records, able to retrieve information as needed, and pull computer information for clinic staff use
- Enter and retrieve information into/from multiple databases including electronic health record, and PeopleSoft
- Answer inquires and responds to requests within the scope of responsibilities and refers inquires to clinicians as needed
- Make appts as requested from customers, HR, and staff
- Contact customers with follow up appointments after vaccinations or lab work results
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year of Medical office front desk experience
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Technically savvy/experience with Microsoft office and Microsoft Teams
- EPIC Software Scheduling (preferred)
- Experience with Data entry in EMR/Medical record systems (preferred)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.