salary: $115,000 - $130,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Lead and improve supplier's performance in term of service level, lead time and lot size
- Lead and improve plant flow performance by applying the SPS principles
- Optimize inventories and coverage according to service level and capital employed
- Manage the ranges ramp down/up and obsolescence
- Manage the performance and the productivity of the resources: Warehouse and MPH
- Animate the Master Production Plan by analyzing needs and achievements and by proposing necessary resources to put in place
- Responsible for management of all flow-related aspects (incoming, outgoing and internal) in a plant
- Responsible for the supply chain planning function inside the plant
- Manage the team according to SPS / SIM rules and cycle event of the plant
- Be responsible for people management including goal setting, performance management, competency development, recognition, engagement, well being
- Supervise a large scope of the Supply Chain Planning function
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.