salary: $27 - $30.21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Support the operations of a specific business line.
- Administer programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Manage requests for community relations events, sponsorships, company funding, volunteer activities, and special programs.
- Perform business operations that are administrative in nature.
- Facilitate efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and escalate concerns related to the assigned operation.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to key business partners.
- Coordinate and monitor implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies. I
- nteract with immediate Strategy and Execution colleagues on operational initiatives.
- Provide support for a variety of diverse support functions for multiple business groups or a specific line of business.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.