- Positive attitude and curiosity about accounting
- Willingness to learn new areas
- Critical thinking and constant improvement mind set
- Attention to detail, reliability, work ethic
- Willingness to work with multiple foreign and domestic site controllers on identifying accounting issues. Apply today and work for a company that has been in business for over 100 years!
salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assists with various aspects of month-end close, consolidation, and reporting, including preparation of consolidated PL and consolidated trial balance, executive deck, and research and explanation of significant variances.
- Assists with quarterly parent company reporting, including related parties, sales by country, and other reports, as needed.
- Assists with annual financial audit support, including drafting and updating financial statements and footnotes, maintaining and analyzing post-closing adjustments file, and gathering of audit support to provide to external auditors.
- Works with foreign sites on identifying new operating and finance leases (in accordance with ASC 842), analysis of the significant leases and recording them in accordance with the US GAAP.
- Maintaining quarterly US GAAP entries and reconciliations related to these leases.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.