salary: $65,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
Liaises with sales division to determine customer requirements for both direct and bulk order management
• Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
• Communicates with the Operations team on potential capacity requirements or changes
• Works with Materials, Sales, and Operations to help determine timing for any changes to existing volumes or NPI
• Liaises with customers, suppliers, the Operations department to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required
• Monitors pre-defined stock levels of assembled material
Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage
• Monitor PO and inventory levels of consumable goods
• Plan and request regular releases from vendors based on transit cost, timing, and warehouse capacity
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.