salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Commercial Underwriter, Job Duties Include:
- Performs financial analysis and risk assessment for the commercial credit portfolio including Business Banking, Commercial & Industrial and Commercial Real Estate.
- Reviews commercial loan applications and analyzes credit information to make a general assessment of the applicant’s creditworthiness.
- Determines whether or not the proposed loan will conform to the Bank’s lending policy.
- Financial spreading and cash flow/CRE template preparation for pre-screen/opportunity memo for prospects and new loans to existing clients.
- Prepares credit memos for new and renewal requests on complex credits and large clients, including those going before the Senior Credit Committee.
- 5+ years of credit or Business Banking underwriting experience managing a portfolio up to 40 Million.
- Advanced knowledge of Covenant Testing and the ability to present before a Credit Committee.
- Proven ability to Multitask while handing several projects at once.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.