salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Identify opportunities to optimize and improve Commercial Servicing training platforms and delivery strategies in order to best meet end-user needs.
- Maintain strong understanding of Commercial Loan Servicing products and processes in order to keep training materials and content current and accurate.
- Develop and implement similar training programs for other production areas such as Loan Closing, as need arises.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key Lending Services staff to ensure universal standards of training and content delivery with other Learning & Development stakeholders.
- Develop and provide systems training as appropriate to Commercial Loan Servicing colleagues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.