salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 11 AM - 7 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Verify all checks mailed to clients are correctly validated
- Utilize and maintain a log to resolve and record issues. Identify issues and/or problems in the processes to ensure optimal efficiency and make proper adjustments as needed
- Provide accurate quantities of printable checks for daily jobs to the print room
- Receive in and verify printing materials received from the various external vendors
- Ensuring voided checks are destroyed according to department’s protocol
- Email multiple daily distribution lists to inform all checks released and processed
- Manage checks via emails, reports and binders to track inventory and special handling. Order inventory through the warehouse management system
- Respond to clients inquiries by performing research and generating reports
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Product Inspection
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.