salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
Places outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, etc.) and handles incoming calls (inquiries, complaints, etc.) and directs calls for further problem resolution, if necessary.
- Appointing: Review medical charts to appoint according to scripts and guidelines.
- Schedule/reschedule/cancel appointments for services, according to scripts and guidelines.
- Places calls for appointment reminders and quality measure outreach.
- Collect care specific information for Primary Care or Specialty Care services.
- Messaging: Review medical charts to collect information for messages to send to the health care team.
- Routes incoming calls from patients, physicians, nurses and other departments according to scripts and guidelines.
- Answers routine administrative inquiries.
- Forwards medical and other complex inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Take messages as necessary.
- Manage electronic in-basket in multiple system applications.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.