- Base salary
- Performance Bonus
- Car allowance/Lease
- Stock options
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- PTO (Vacation, Sick time, Holidays)
salary: $140,000 - $170,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Manage a district of high volume retail stores, with a total volume of over $100 million.
- Direct the efforts of exempt and non-exempt Team Members.
- Recruit, Hire, and Develop Store Management.
- Solve Operational, Human Resources and Merchandising issues in a timely manner.
- Drive sales, company initiatives, and culture throughout the district.
- Work closely with Loss Prevention.
- Manage a budget to best service the needs of the district.
- Five plus years’ experience in a multi-store capacity
- An in-depth knowledge of retail Operations, Merchandising and Human resources.
- The proven ability to motivate and develop Associates at all levels.
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- A degree in Business, Management or a comparable discipline preferred
- Manage teams of direct and indirect reports of approx. 300, 10-15 direct reports
- Multi-unit experience – leading multiple stores
- Ability to grow with the organization
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.