salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Researches, coordinates, prepares, processes and remits assigned license applications and payments for initial licensing and renewals. This information including but not limited to, fingerprints, E-911 verification, background checks, Officer and field PII, redacting leases, aerial site plans and surveys, and coordinating with attorneys. Processes assigned property tax payments in the property tax system.
- Assists with maintenance of various licensing and property tax databases to account for all license jurisdictions, applications and property tax payments.
- Reviews license and property tax payments for accuracy of charges based on historical and/or third party data.
- Researches and resolves license and property tax notices and issues.
- Coordinates and advises Field Operations on required licenses for new and relocating stores.
- Assists with or participates in special projects and other assignments as needed or required.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.