- Superior ability to train people and motivate a team
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Demonstrated solid decision making
- Ability to provide new ideas - “think outside the box"
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as necessary
- P&L management
- Results oriented and can meet commitments
- Proven track record of success and stability
- Works well unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to Measure
- Site Safety Performance
- Customer Satisfaction
- On Time Performance
- Production Achievement
- Inventory Accuracy
salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for ensuring safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to by all employees, managers, visitors, contractors, and staff.
- Drive customer service by engaging our partners – both internal and external – to deliver world class customer service
- Achieve financial goals by managing productivity, quality and customer service standards
- Coach personnel to model the values and culture of the company
- Communicate effectively with customers, employees, peers, and senior management
- Collaborate with company network to maximize knowledge of core competencies and best practices
- Full P& L Responsibility
- Serve as resource to the Director for special projects
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.