salary: $42,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Replaces FRU level components and build custom drives for product testing
- Ability to cable/connect Ethernet, SAS, fiber channel and power wiring/cabling
- Installation of server/data center class components
- Utilizes detailed manufacturing documentation and follow written and verbal instructions
- Performs electrical and mechanical tests, troubleshooting, and repair operations on electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Test systems at various steps in the manufacturing process to meet product specifications
- Run firmware upgrades and track those that have been completed
- Updates production records and test results by entering data accurately into databases
- Associates Degree or experience
- Good Computer skills
- Experience working in Linux enviroment helpful
- Time Managemnet skills and ability to work independently
This is an immediate, Full Time position in Colorado Springs, Colorado with complete compensation package.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.