- Demonstrative ability to speak two or more languages (English and Spanish preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding listening, retention and note taking skills
- Proficient enunciation of pronunciation skills and professional voice.
- General understanding of generally accepted manufacturing principles
- Steel Toe Shoes required
salary: $20 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Facilitate effective communication between two parties in real time that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken language to another.
• Attends huddle meetings and acts as official interpreter to mediate discussion
• Interprets policies and procedures from one language to another so that associates understand expectations.
• Provides accurate concepts and explanations with no additions or omissions.
• Relays concepts and ideas between languages.
• Consults with bakery leaders to understand operations and determine meanings of policies, procedures and processes and interprets those to associates.
• Interpret both industry terminology and colloquial language.
• Read aloud documents in a language other than that in which they were written
• Assists with the completion of daily activity logs and other documents
• Maintains a clean, safe, and secure working environment
• Other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.