- Core Business Hours - 2PM - 8 PM (M - TH) 2PM - 6PM (Fri)
- Training hours - 9 AM - 4:30 PM ( M -F for 4 weeks )
- Location - 1000 Yard St, Grandview Heights, OH
- Part time (30 hours per week)
- Pay - $20 an hour/ paid weekly
salary: $19 - $20 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 8 PM
In this position you will be fielding inbound calls from agents/ brokers to gather information pertaining to new client investment accounts.
What you will do:
- Fielding inbound calls / responding to requests from Agents who are bringing in new clients
- Maintains a documented record of conversations to best work with Agents
- Utilizes virtual technology and social media to enhance customer, financial advisor, and agent experience
- Follows all rules and regulations to ensure compliance.
What you need:
English and Spanish speaking fluency
• Action and results-oriented
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to multitask and operate effectively under established standards
• Adaptable to change and continuous improvement mindset
• Accountable, organized, and demonstrated ability to work as one team
• Has a passion for finding efficiencies to enhance the member experience
High School diploma
Undergraduate or graduate degree preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.