salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Will immediately be responsible for front desk and client experience from the moment clients enters building
- 80% receptionist, 20% admin balance
- Will be responsible for answering phones, greeting clients, keeping the client-facing area clean, and other small administrative tasks
- Sincere, friendly and genuinely someone who wants to connect with clients and offer help
- Ability to maintain discretion with client information - may come across sensitive information
- Tech savvy and familiar with microsoft office + toggling between various systems
- Excellent people skills, Enthusiastic, brings upbeat and positive energy
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.