salary: $23 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Performs the day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that Work N’ Gear’s finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Enters 200-300 invoices per week into the accounting system.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, or adjustments.
- Researches and resolves any outstanding balances in AP, including telephone, mail, or email communications with vendors and customers.
- Maintains vendor information.
- Prints and files incoming vendor invoices.
- Matches vendor invoices to outgoing checks.
- Posts customer payments by recording checks and credit card transactions.
- Researches and resolves any outstanding balances in AR, including telephone, mail, or email communications with vendors and customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.