salary: $60,000 - $73,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- Locate and identify proper molds ordered for production. Check part numbers and verify samples or prints to
- insure that a correct part is produced.
- Responsible for the efficiency and proper operation of the press.
- Knowledge of materials used and resin processing.
- Where there is operator assistance required, ensure that operator knows what makes a good part.
- Plan ahead for upcoming set-ups by locating and preparing mold runs. Set-up and adjust corresponding
- equipment beforehand.
- Validate that the first samples meet the part requirements, recheck samples periodically for proper quality.
- Install aluminum molds into injection molding presses
- Set up machine operating parameters to process to specifications - Sample Molds
- Set up machine operating parameters from cycle sheets and process to specifications - Production Molds
- Secure molds to platen and assemble heater cartridges and leads
- Correct problems at the press
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.