salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs, conferring with
equipment vendors and observing operators.
- Apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials.
- Monitor and maintain process controls.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing the workflow, space requirements and equipment
- Update and develop standard operating procedures.
- Report and document any equipment/process abnormalities.
- Work as a team member in continuous improvement efforts for site operations and business
- Lead and/or participate in root cause investigations and provide corrective and preventative actions
on process and equipment
- Monitor and improve related quality and processing areas and provide problem solving assistance for
improvements in processability, quality, performance, productivity and cost
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Process Cost
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.