salary: $19.77 - $27.29 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Performs varied, complex and confidential administrative work, requiring initiative, judgment and a broad knowledge of company organization, policies, practices and procedures.
- Ability to use customer interface and process solar project applications, expected to be 60-100 per week.
- Review applications and documents submitted by applicants for accuracy and completeness, issue/create work orders for meter changes using mainly Maximo, PowerClerk and other work management systems.
- Interfaces with other internal departments such as DER Planning and Field Engineering.
- Communicates with customers through PowerClerk and directly via email, taking personal responsibility for assigned customer applications from start to finish of the interconnection process.
- Review materials submitted by applicants for accuracy and completeness, moving applications through the process to completion.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.