salary: $41,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Establish and maintain friendly, effective, and cooperative working relationships with customers in your assigned portfolio
- Make collection calls, send e-mails, and send statements of account to customers
- Escalate overdue accounts as necessary, and assist in development of payment strategies and agreements
- Provide customer service while addressing collection issues, and working with operations teams to resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Participate in monthly meetings with Operations and Collections Manager to review overdue/problem accounts and develop action items around these accounts
- If required, perform credit checks for new accounts, and establish credit limits for customers
- Reconcile customer accounts - Obtain payment remittances to inform the cash application team of which invoices to clear, and research unapplied cash amounts for cash application team to apply to invoices
- Work with operations to process offsetting entries to clear credits with invoices
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.