salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Assists in IR&D budgets and forecasts for one or more calendar year.
- Works closely with Control Account Managers, Program Managers and Product Line Managers in planning and budgeting work, tracking actual incurred spending, anticipated to go spending, and Estimates at Completion utilizing Earned Value Management principles and practices.
- Prepares a variety of actual vs. budget reports for Control Account Managers, Program Managers and Product Line Managers including financial and variance analyses and recommendations for corrective action(s).
- Prepares program funding status project performance reports, and monitors risk and opportunity status.
- Updates and maintains projects, work breakdown structures (WBS) and network activities in the Project Systems module in the company's ERP system.
- Reviews labor and procurement requisition charging to network activities and cost centers and works closely with accounting on internal controls compliance.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.