salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Manage Office Administration Team (Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, and Office Assistant) and Office welcoming area
- Ensure the welcoming area is covered during normal business hours, including phone coverage and greeting of guests or delivery persons. The receptionist and Office Assistant will share these responsibilities.
- Oversee and participate in Mail/FedEx/UPS/USPS preparation, delivery, and pick-up
- Responsible for all vendor management which includes ordering equipment and supplies, managing and monitoring service levels, invoice reconciliation, and addressing unsatisfactory vendor services
- Partner with the IT Specialist to ensure the firm’s needs are met and/or address any necessary challenges
- Partner to develop and maintain an inventory of firm equipment including computers, phones, copiers, tablets
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.