salary: $42 - $45 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Work to resolve issues and identify solutions for activities within GBS scope
- Perform allocated month end processes and procedures in a timely and accurate manner (working with GBS if applicable)
- Monitor and comply with month end timetable (working with GBS if applicable)
- Preparation of intercompany profit in stock calculations. Perform Inventory Accounting
- Comply with accounting standards
- Prepare / Review reconciliations for manual accounts including substantiation of reconciling items (working with GBS if applicable)
- Contribute to the delivery of timely and useful information and financial advice to enable the achievement of strategic plan
- Proactively assist the business monitor and action key reconciliations such as assets under construction and construction accounting (working with GBS if applicable)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.