- Certified, Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- Ranked, “2020 Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For,” Vault, 2019-2020
- Recognized, “Top Workplaces,” Sun Sentinel, 2017-2020
- Recognized, “100 Best Medium Workplaces,” Great Place to Work and Fortune, 2019
salary: $75,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assist in the development of financial statements including preparation of the balance sheet, income statement, and ancillary reporting
- Perform the monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing process and report
- Execute the month end close process and yearly closings
- Accountable for posting and review of complex account reconciliations
- Perform analysis and monitoring of GL accounts monthly
- Support the Accounting Manager in the completion of special projects, ad-hoc reporting, analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
- Perform bank reconciliations and provides guidance to accountants relating to accounting processes and reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and payment of all tax obligations
- Prepare audit schedules and responds to audit inquiries
- Assist with the treasury process of outgoing wires, stop payments, and reporting
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with management to resolve issues and support achievement of goals
- GAAP (2 years of experience is required)
- General Ledger (2 years of experience is required)
- Bank Reconciliations (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.