- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking, organized, efficient, self-sufficient
- Work in an office environment
- 40 Hours, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm or 8:30am -5:00 pm
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Print and retrieve reports from the printer and send via US Mail or FedEx.
- Follow up with account management to confirm the practice location on any returned reports.
- Outgoing reports; print FedEx labels, weigh all US Mail envelopes to ensure sufficient postage is placed on all envelopes.
- Seal all FedEx packages and US Mail and place them in the appropriate pick up area.
- Send outgoing mail to the Connecticut billing office and place postage on all additional outgoing mail.
- Ensure sufficient postage is in the postage meter, refill postage, request toners for the printers and keep track of supplies and request supplies as needed.
- Print the QA list and make outbound calls to confirm clients have received their reports as well as send fax confirmations; add case notes.
- Assist with additional outbound calls to confirm report delivery via the Client Services email inbox.
- As needed, make outbound calls to connect the pathologist to the client.
- Assist with failed faxes and follow up.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.