salary: $45 - $48 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As an IT Business Analyst, Job duties include:
- Define, design and document business flows and processes.
- Identify and propose innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Participate in system configuration and testing as assigned.
- Identify problems and propose solutions, escalate when required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of solution roadmaps.
- Assist with solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans.
- 5 years of IT experience in business analysis working with SaaS and Cloud technology.
- PMP Certification or relevant project management experience.
- Previous work experience maximizing the impact for the organization including technologies within the area of emerging technology, digital, data and analytics.
- Proven knowledge with a full software development life cycle in regulated environments (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.