salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
- Provides first contact technical support for hardware, software, procedures, password resets, etc. via the telephone, email, and/or the internet/intranet
- Uses knowledge-base and documentation systems to troubleshoot, resolve, document, and/or research incidents
- Follows and supports workforce management, service management, and incident handling procedures and philosophy to resolve business partner's problems
- Quality Customer Service - Including Remarkable principles
- Responsible for diagnosing and documenting customer's technical and "How To" problems and resolving, educating, escalating or assigning problems to appropriate area
- Educates customer on how to avoid future related problems and may serve as customer's contact for status and/or customer concurrence of problem resolution
- Demonstrates knowledge of procedures, processes, tools, and systems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.