salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Monitor, manage, and provide leadership for the Batch Record Review quality processes.
- Manage, coach, and train the Quality System Specialist’s on Batch Record Review requirements.
- Train Quality Technicians on Batch Record requirements.
- Facilitate production escalations and investigations, including root-cause analysis.
- Lead investigation and create responses for quality complaints and specification events. Including customer and consumer complaints.
- Work to investigate all customer / consumer complaints.
- Monitor, manage, and provide leadership for corrective and/or preventative actions that result from investigations.
- Monitor compliance and continually improve associated quality procedures and work instructions.
- Coordinate validations, and customer plant visits with internal functions.
- Work with external customers
- Support internal and external audits as needed.
- Perform quality control review and approval on Batch Records and release notifications for FG
- Monitor Compliance
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Batch Record Review
- Quality Assurance
- Compliance Review
- Complaint Investigation
- Internal/External Audit
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.