salary: $30 - $33 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Knowledge of administration and compliance of Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spending accounts, HSA Accounts, 403(b) retirement plans, and ancillary benefits plans.
- Case manage claims for FMLA and LTD.
- Perform benefits administration to include benefit enrollment for new employees, benefit terminations, claims resolutions, change reporting, auditing monthly invoices, and communicating benefit information.
- Prepare annual compliance reports, including EEO, OSHA, and CMS.
- Responsible for the integrity and maintenance of all employee data in the Human Resources Information System (paycom). Develop and run reports for audits, surveys, and analysis.
- Manage the on boarding and separation processes assuring appropriate documentation is completed and reported to payroll in a timely manner.
- Manage background investigation process and I-9 compliance for all prospective employees, substitutes, coaches, police officers, and tutors.
- Assist with various research and/or special projects.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.