salary: $52,000 - $62,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
- Manage building and equipment maintenance schedules
- Schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans
- Ensures incoming deliveries are accurate and stocks supply room with new materials.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in all aspects of project implementations as needed
- Work closely with CMMS Coordinator in maintaining inventory of parts and equipment, supply purchase orders, and contract documents
- Respond to facility-wide work requests i timely fashion
- Work with outside contractors and vendors for project work activities
- Responsible for general maintenance to building, grounds, GMP deficiency repairs, lubrication, and assisting other mechanics as needed.
- Adheres to all safety and GMP guidelines.
- Additional project work may be assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.