salary: $20 - $24 per hour
work hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
education: High` School
- Able to exercise limited production authority on verifying batch record calculations as required per SOP guidelines
- Able to perform LX transactions including but not limited to component issuance and production receipts.
- Fully train and able to operate required labeling equipment
- Accountable to complete assigned cycle count in accordance to SOX compliance and the corresponding role responsibilities
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct visual inspection per established qualification criteria.
- Demonstrates practical knowledge of subjects such as area clearances, product accountability, label control, product segregation and control, operator/check by and other basic skills required to work in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Understands and follows SOP’s. Fills out standardized forms correctly. Instructs other team members on basic procedures.
- Demonstrates fundamental writing skills, such as proper spelling, appropriate grammar and punctuation.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.