- BA/BS in business, purchasing or related field or equivalent work experience. (Advanced degree preferred)
- 2-5 years of leadership experience in procurement, setting procurement strategies, driving cost savings, and improving terms and conditions
- Proven track record of successfully managing risk.
- Possess solid computer skills (proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Experience with an ERP system
salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
The Buyer will lead the procurement function and oversee all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool, and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
- Provides leadership and direction within the procurement organization. Manages and develops resources to deliver business partner satisfaction
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions with suppliers
- Builds relationships with suppliers and partners
- Delivers on cost reduction commitments through the identification, development, and execution of strategic sourcing
- Support the sales and service organizations in strategic situations
- Develops and implements efficiencies, standardized tools, practices and procedures shortening the quotation, RFP and decision making and evaluation time
- Leads development and execution of a performance driven supplier management process
- Develops, implements, and maintains procurement policies
- Establishes Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) practices
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.