salary: $32 - $35.75 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Consultant to Business Line and enterprise functions responsible for complex financial and economic research and model development.
- Use specialized financial functional knowledge of complex financial products, pricing implications, regulatory standards, financial performance, financial forecasting to assist in designing robust models, and complex non-model quantitative tools that support strategic decision making.
- Perform analysis of findings and trends using statistical or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer, or demographic analysis.
- Recommend solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, and compliance.
- Identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into moderately complex research and recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Design and implement database structures or software tools in support of effective data sourcing strategies.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.