salary: $24 - $31 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Meet, greet and check-in all visitors into the visitor management system. Manage the “first impression” of the company
- Manage all office operational interdependencies and functions, including: badging and security access, delivery of support services, conference center and office services (mail, document reproduction and hospitality) manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support office events as directed including client and business development events and charitable-related activities
- Serve as liaison with local property management and working with building personnel and appropriate internal contacts
- Coordinate activities throughout the building to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.