- Must have B2B accounts receivable AR experience
- Associate or Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related AR experience
- Must have large volume experience
- SAP a huge plus
salary: $22 - $26.63 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Contributes to the Accounting/Financial Reporting job family in a support capacity.
- Performs basic accounting analysis and reporting of financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for assisting in the day-to-day maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and in preparing basic financial reports.
- Handles a limited or specialized professional caseload.
- Completes output (documents, analyses, product) in specific work area to appropriate time and quality targets.
- Works under own initiative, prioritizes own work, and meets agreed timescales.
- Work is subject to frequent review by more experienced professionals in Accounting/Financial Reporting.
- Heavy accounts receivable experience
- 2+ Years of Reconciliation/Analytical experience
- 2+ Years of B2B experience - preferably in the distribution industry
- Modern ERP Software (SAP and Oracle) experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to use complex formulas a must
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.