Randstad Pinellas is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist, which will also include some office management responsibilities. This position is for a manufacturing company in Largo, FL. It is a fast-paced environment with a professional team.
Position is in Largo, FL.
$24.00-$30.00/Hour-1st Shift Available 8am - 4:30pm M-F
Candidates must have:
- 2 years HR and Office Management experience
- Working knowledge of ADA, FMLA, Labor Laws, Unemployment requirements and COBRA
- QuickBooks experience
salary: $24 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Act as the primary point of contact for office & sales employees
- Oversee attendance, task management & coaching
- Process incoming mail, enter deposits & receive payments against invoices
- Make sure all aspects of the office are running smoothly, including orders shipped & bills processed in a timely manner
- Order office supplies, coordinate with IT, manage employee expenses & travel needs, & handle other general administrative duties
- Provide support as a backup for Order Entry, Reception, Customer Service & Bookkeeping functions
- Maintain employee records
- Onboard new hires & offboard terminations
- Work with temp agencies, schedule interviews, find new candidates when needed
- Assist in Payroll & weekly employee-related tasks
- Oversee employee write-ups/reviews
- Collect & maintain benefits information for all employees
- Conduct market research to ensure all benefits are competitive
- Review company handbook & make changes when applicable
- Assist in other employee related items as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.