salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
• Greet customers in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner, mostly by phone.
• Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents, with attention to correct grammar and spelling.
• Professionally administer all incoming calls.
• Answers telephones and directs/transfers the caller to the appropriate associate or take a message for when associate is unavailable.
• Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of mail (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and delivery services of shipping packages.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, and distribution of office supplies.
• Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.